Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Survey

Here's the survey, my answers follow. If you want - copy it to the comments and fill in your own answers. Just for fun!

1. Fresh Tree/Fake Tree?
2. Favorite Ornament?
3. Favorite Christmas Song?
4.. Favorite Tradition?
5. Favorite Gift Ever Received?
6. Favorite Christmas Meal?
7. Favorite Christmas Cookie?
8. Favorite Place to be?
9. Favorite Memory?
10. Favorite Christmas Movie?


My Answers -
1. Fresh Tree/Fake Tree? Fresh!
2. Favorite Ornament- One my husband made for our first Christmas. It's our wedding picture in a little frame and he painted it and put glitter on it and everything!
3. Favorite Christmas Song- Immanuel sung by Amy Grant
4. Favorite Tradition- Wrapping the presents my Dad gets for my Mom. He's a great gift selector and I love to see what he gets her before everyone else does!
5. Favorite Gift Ever Received- One Christmas I got a "My Friend Mandy" doll. I loved her until her head popped off (I was devastated). Apparently, though, she was under warranty or something, because unbeknownst to me, Mom sent her back for repair. When she came back, Mom wrapped her up and put her under the next Christmas tree. Receiving that doll the second time was the greatest gift ever!
6. Favorite Christmas Meal- Dad's fajitas, with Mom's pintos, "sticky rice", tortillas and guacamole.
7. Favorite Christmas Cookie- Those silly iced sugar cookies.
8. Favorite Place to be- With the family, wherever that happens to be
9. Favorite Memory- One year my husband and I opened all of our presents about a week early. It was great! I loved it, even though I didn't have anything to open Christmas Day, I'll always remember how much fun it was to be so naughty!
10. Favorite Christmas Movie- The Santa Clause

No comments: