Wednesday, July 20, 2011

At Least the Astros Won

Moody! Yes, I am! In fact, all conditions seem to have aligned perfectly to create in me a Perfect Storm (emotionally speaking). Blah!

Here's the list:
1) It's THAT time of the month - except it isn't - it's a week early!
2) I have a pain in my neck - for real
3) I'm fat
4) I have no money
5) It's HOT and humid - Oh so oppressive
6) My house is a mess
7) We've skipped church the last two weeks (I know this is a key ingredient in my emotional and spiritual health)
8) I'm feeling undervalued at work (and overworked and underpaid and...)
9) My clothes don't fit (see #3) or are old and ugly or worn out or all four
10) Mike feels as bad as or worse than I do (he's still not smoking though, mostly)
11) The diamond fell out of my engagement ring
12) Our computer is screwed up and horribly slow - I know it's gonna die any minute
13) I can't find purpose (existence is futile)
14) I have no beer
15) The sink is full of dirty dishes

But the Astros won two in a row!

No comments: