Monday, January 18, 2010

"Spring" Cleaning

Well, you do it when you have the chance. Saturday was living room day - moving furniture to get all those cat hair dust bunnies, cleaning out the fireplace, taking things off shelves to dust. I even emptied a box that has been living in the corner since we moved in and had just not been unpacked yet.

So today was kitchen day. Ick. I pulled the stove out. This apparently has never been done before. It was disgusting! But it's much better now. The good news is the dishwasher is screwed into the counter, and I didn't mess with that one. Now I'm tired and my back hurts (go figure). Maybe I won't have to do this again for a while!

I can almost feel comfortable with the downstairs if someone happens to drop in. Almost.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Well, yea you! Mom