Friday, March 9, 2007

So, Anyway

I was recently encouraged to read some blogs, specifically about churches and technology. So, I tried it. Now I seek out blogs from my favorite teachers (i.e. Beth Moore), people who correspond with my husband and his ministry (Mike's ministry is ActofGraceRadio.net), plus my church and technology gurus (see Church Tech Matters), and I've even got RSS feeds for up-to-the-minute scores for my favorite sports teams (Nevada is beating Utah State as I write).
What's happened to me? I've become a vacuum for information. And now I want to post some of what I think is important. Will anyone care? I don't know. But it keeps my husband happy if I can use up words here instead of saying them out loud. I hope you come here and find something either inspiring or educational or thought-provoking - but not today. Today, I used up all my zealousness setting up the site. So, check back later.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and thanks for reading my blog!