Monday, November 9, 2009

Football

Football is fun. I really enjoy football season. I am winning in my fantasy league. It is all good.

Current favorite NFL team - Texans
Favorite NFL team of all time - Cowboys
Favorite player - Jason Witten
Favorite QB - Peyton Manning (for now)
Favorite broadcaster - Chris Collingsworth
Most hated team - Steelers
Most hated player - T.O.
Most hated QB - Big Ben
Most hated broadcaster - John Madden

I love trick plays - wildcat, flea flicker, punt fakes, etc.
I like offenses that use their tight ends and fullbacks to carry/catch.
I like to go for it on 4th down.
A good secondary is fun to watch, but I like the blitz.
Never underestimate the importance of your O-line.
There is so much I still don't know.

College football is a nice diversion when the NFL is not playing. Go Red Raiders!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Raiders? RED RAIDERS?! Well, okay, but only when they aren't playing UT. :)

Digital camera - yeah, you need to get one. I've had mine for almost 5 years now - it's a point-and-shoot (Canon A610), but I can still play around with aperture, shutter speed, etc. I felt I was ready to move on from my little p&s, and was in the market for a DSLR, when all of a sudden we started getting the medical bills. ;) Maybe next year!

But back to the topic at hand - you should definitely ask Santa for a digi. And an external hard drive. Trust me.

Gena said...

Well, I should be a Sun Devils fan, but they aren't usually very good, and rarely on tv around here. So I go with the traditional family alma mater of TTU. (And my l'il bro's Horned Frogs are pretty exciting, too.)

Just can't root for those Longhorns unless they're playing Oklahoma...

Anonymous said...

TCU is having a great season - can't believe it! :)