Saturday, May 17, 2008

Living Proof Live in San Antonio

I just wanted to gush a little bit because I am getting to go to the Living Proof Live event in August! It's not that the tickets are hugely expensive, but we are really counting our pennies, and some of the little extras are having to be passed on. Anyway, I'm an avid reader of the Living Proof Ministries Blog. One day Amanda was writing about the event coming in San Antonio where they are holding a get-together afterward with people who read the blog. She mentioned that someone had an extra ticket. I responded, and she's giving it to me! (I almost missed it because her email telling me I could have the ticket got sent to my junk mail ARRGH!) I can't believe it! I'm so excited. And I'll be able to go to the get-together, too (or the Siesta Fiesta, as they call it)!

I still have to find a way to get there and a place to stay, but I think I know a couple of ladies who are going, so I may be able to bunk with them. Who knows how it will all work out, but I'm thrilled!

Anybody else want to go?

1 comment:

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

A Siesta hello to you! Just linked to your blog from the Siesta Fiesta blog. I'm curious as to where you are and if we could share gas to S.A. for the LPL event. aggiedc95 at yahoo dot com

-Donna